Thursday, June 6, 2013

Based on your actual experience, what is the best baby video monitor for sale?

Q. I've heard so many different, mixed reviews. I'm mostly concerned about them not working with our wireless network (which I don't know how to tweak). If anyone has a good one that works well with a wireless network that doesn't cost TONS of money, please pass on the info. Thanks!

A. What do you mean working with wireless network? Most baby monitors are wireless, but they don’t connect to a modem. Do you just mean without a cord or actually hooked up to a computer? I have been using Summer Infant Hand Held Video baby monitor for 6 month now and can’t complain. It sees at night and has color. The monitor is hand held so you can carry it with you where you want to. At first the battery would last 3-4 days now it lasts 2 days, then you have to recharge, but it can be on when charging. I got mine on eBay at half the cost. If you still don’t have your baby and don’t need one ASAP. Start looking for deals. I got ours 2 month before the baby was born but it took me 4 weeks to get the deal I wanted.
I’m also using a wireless connection on my laptop and there is no interference with the monitor, it’s working perfectly fine. Also it does NOT pick up cell phones, radios or other babies.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Based on your actual experience, what is the best baby video monitor for sale?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment