Sunday, June 2, 2013

Can my neighbor who has a baby monitor hear my cell phone conversations and cordless home phone conversations?

Q. I want to prevent my nosey neighbor to hear my phone conversations inside my own home. Can anyone give me some insight here? Thanks!

A. Digital cell phone conversations are not easily intercepted and decrypted. The police can do it, but not your neighbor. the old analog cell phone system was easily intercepted and evesdropped on, but not digital.

Cordless phones, baby monitors, walkie talkies and many other consumer devices all use the same basic frequencies and technology. They are easily and frequently accidentally intercepted., especially the cheaper analog units. You can look for the better quality digital cordless phones, especially the ones using spread spectrum technology if you want a higher level of privacy.


Astrobuf





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can my neighbor who has a baby monitor hear my cell phone conversations and cordless home phone conversations?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment