Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I am looking for a wifi based webcam with a handheld receiver to use as a baby monitor. Any recommendations?

Q. I want to use a wifi based camera as a baby video monitor to eliminate interference and the possibility of others being able to see our house on their monitor. However, I don't want to have to view the webcam on my computer, I want a handheld monitor instead. Has anyone used something like this?

A. This one should do you just fine

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3516396&CatId=130





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a wifi based webcam with a handheld receiver to use as a baby monitor. Any recommendations?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment