Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Recommendations for a baby monitor?

Q. I am looking to add a baby monitor on my registry and want to know which one you might recommend? I live in a 1350 sq ft apartment, the baby's room and my room are on opposite ends. Also I am on the first floor and have laundry right below me so I would like to be able to bring it with me, I am not sure about the distance, but it is relatively close and the baby's room is directly above the washer and dryer.
Thanks in advance!

A. you should not get a baby moniter you should just stay with the baby because you never know if the baby could get hurt you should just do the laundry when somone can come to your house and watch the baby while you are gone





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Recommendations for a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment