Saturday, August 24, 2013

Need help finding a great baby monitor?

best baby monitor babies r us
 on Babies R Us Baby See Digital Color Video Monitor | Best Baby Monitor ...
best baby monitor babies r us image



ashley


Can anyone reccommend any good monitors? Alot of my friends are registering for the Summer Infant Video Monitor from Babies R Us, but I've seen that they got horrible reviews. Any help?


Answer
That happens to be the monitor I have and I absolutely love it. I can see my baby when she sleeps. It has saved me many trips to her room worrying if something was wrong. She is now 13 months old. The best part is, I just had a second baby 3 weeks ago and when I put her in her crib I wont have to buy another monitor. Just another video that will hook up to the second channel on the actual monitor so all I have to do is switch channels to see my girls sleeping. That's the one I would have recommended for you.

Does anyone know of a heart monitor that works during pregnancy?




Tina S


I had seen the Babies-R-Us one had bad reviews I was hoping someone knew of a sucessful product.
where can i get a heart monitor that works?



Answer
I found a good one on Amazon.com that I've been using and I find the heartbeat every time. It's only $25 dollars, so if it works then awesome, obviously you haven't shelled out tons of money and if it doesn't.. well obviously you haven't shelled out a ton of money! lol. I love it, and you can hook it up to a computer or your stereo system at home to let everyone else hear the baby. Or use a good pair of headphones and listen on your own. I just use a little bit of lotion or baby oil and works good :) I can find the heartbeat within a minute. Never once have I 'not found it' so I haven't been stressed out.. and obviously if you don't find it, don't stress either the baby could be laying in a weird position. It'll be quick sounding... like a train or a horse, much faster than your own. I'll post the link below!

http://www.amazon.com/Angelsound-41426-fetal-doppler/dp/B001NWDUE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1278954860&sr=8-1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help finding a great baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment