Thursday, August 22, 2013

problem with tomy premier baby monitor?

best baby monitor tomy
 on Tomy TDV450 Digital Video Plus Baby Monitor + Talk Back Night Vision
best baby monitor tomy image



kirsty n


We have one of these, but when the parent base is upstairs and plugged into the mains the reception cuts out for about 10 seconds.

any ideas why?

it works fine when just running off batteries



Answer
sounds like the cord might be pinched or twisted

Which Baby Monitor is Best?




Bard


Hi friends,
I think it's an important thing to buy a baby items, but I have no idea which is best?
What would you suggest?



Answer
We use the Tomy Walkabout Premier Advance, it cost around £60 2 years ago and has always worked well. You can see the temperature in babys room, it also has a night light on the monitor in babys room and you can use the parent monitor to speak to your baby in their room, but I have never really used that feature. It also has about 5 or 6 different channels so if you get interference on one channel you can change it to a different one. You can get a good one for around £20 but I would recommend one with a temperature on it, it makes me feel a bit better knowing if I need to warm the room up a bit or cool it down. I would buy another Tomy one if I needed to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: problem with tomy premier baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment