Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What are the best non-digital baby monitors on the market?

best baby monitor sound
 on Top Digital Audio Baby Monitor Chicco - BABY STORE
best baby monitor sound image



Mrs.S


I have looked into digital monitors, but they're a little out of my price range. Does anyone know of any good classic style baby monitors? I am pregnant with my first child.


Answer
I love the Sony sound sensor baby call. It's voice activated so you don't hear the static. You do have the choice of listening to everything though. I bought a second one for my 3 yr olds room since I can't hear her if she calls out. They are only $35.00 at Target, great buy.

Who is going to take care of Sarah Palin's baby while she fulfills her vice president or presidential duties?




Matthew R


I am not trying to sound like a bigot here. But at least Hillary didn't have any small children trying to run for president.

Is it a conflict of interest to have a woman running who has a baby?

IF we are attacked again, do I have to worry our vice-president is going to be listening to a baby monitor instead of our national security advisors?



Answer
The real mother of the child.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best non-digital baby monitors on the market?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment