Friday, August 23, 2013

What is the problem with my toshiba satellite and what are my options?

best baby monitor video iphone
 on Best Baby Monitor 1 Turn Your iPhone in to the Best Baby Monitor
best baby monitor video iphone image



Heber


I have an older Toshiba Satellite running Vista, I think its like an '07 laptop (if I remember correctly). I want to look through all my pictures and transfer them onto my new HP Windows 8 laptop. I run into the issue that my lap top's monitor will not cut on, however the laptop itself is on (due to the fact that the power light is lit and you can hear the fan working, and the cd tray retracts when I push the button). Now, I have tried to connect the Toshiba to my tv through s video and vga, it didn't work. And now I tried my vga to my HP (I haven't tried usb from computer to computer). Here's the thing, I connect my iphone with the charging cable to my HP and it began to charge, however when I did the same on my Toshiba it would not charge. I am now beginning to think it is a deeper problem than just the monitor. I need to know if my monitor is not working for the same reason my ports are not working, what may have caused this issue, and finally what are my options? I cannot lose these picture because they are of my 3 year old daughter's baby pics and these are the only ones I have.

Also, this laptop has spent about a year turned off collecting dust, even when it is off for a day the battery is completely out of juice so I have to charge it every time I want to attempt to turn it on. I want to know my options from cheapest to more expensive; further, acquiring the pictures so that I can have them on my new computer and printing them is the only thing i care about, getting music and docs that I have is not important but would be nice to have.



Answer
Turn your Toshiba laptop over ad remove the Hard Drive from the compartment.
It will probably be IDE type so you can get a caddy for it and then connect that HD to your new laptop and copy your data over to your new system.
Once our done getting all your files then FORMAT the "old" HD this will then give you an external storage device that you can use to keep your important files on if you want.

How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?




Trueme


I have two iPhones, the old iPhone 3g and the new iPhone 4s. now i wanted to use my old iphone 3g (iOs version updated) as a Home Spy Camera and wanted to watch my kids at home live stream to my new iPhone 4s while im at work. i also got my Home Wifi network. is there any best iphone application out there for this matter? or is it possible to use my Home IP address to use and access it for this concept?


Answer
There are many training videos telling us how to make iphone as home spy camera on line.
Um...I've found two:
1. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-use-iphone-as-spy-camera-423938/
2. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-iphone-secret-spy-camera-423940/
The second video looks like very easy to access, but I don't know if it is useful for you.

If these two ways are not fit, I suggest you to buy a Baby Monitor or Home Spy Camera. You can visit this online store:
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-Baby-Monitor_120.html
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-IP-Camera_113.html
It's a wholesaler, so its price is very low.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the problem with my toshiba satellite and what are my options?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment