Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What is a recommended digital baby monitor to buy?

best baby monitor amazon
 on Best Baby Monitor Buying Guide 2013 | Best Baby Products
best baby monitor amazon image



Vaishali


I am looking for a good digital baby monitor for my baby. I want something that is cheap and good for the price. I also want something where the sound is crystal clear. Please recommend some good ones that I can buy.


Answer
You can consider buying
1)Levana BABYVIEW20 Interference Free Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Night Light Lullaby Camera
*Digital video and audio signals between camera and monitor are secure and interference free
*Rechargeable monitor comes with ENERGY STAR qualified adapter
*Night vision allows you to monitor your child around the clock
*Standby mode allows you to turn off the monitor's screen and be alerted only when your child makes noise
*The camera helps soothe your child with lullabies and a built-in night light
http://www.amazon.com/Levana-BABYVIEW20-Interference-Digital-Wireless/dp/B001FB567U/?tag=bdd-linking-001-20

Hey you can visit below link you can find more options here :
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=digital+baby+monitor+&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.996_1&fsc=-1&tag=bdd-linking-001-20

What cable I need to connect a motorola baby monitor MBP33 to tv ?!?




marco


Hi , I have a Motorola Baby Monitor MBP33 that's working very well day and night but I couldn't find any cable to connect the baby monitor to tv ( TV IN are HDMI or RCA ), Baby monitor AV OUT is only mini USB. Motorola doesn't sell any cable for this monitor and they were not so helpful.
I bought some cables and adapters from Amazon without success.
Please help me to find the right cable for this baby monitor.
Thank you.



Answer
I also have been searching for a compatible cable. Did you try the Kodak U8 Av Cable? It looks like it should be compatible. I have not been able to find anything else?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a recommended digital baby monitor to buy?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment