Monday, August 12, 2013

why won't my phone pick up the wifi at my house anymore?

best 3g baby monitor
 on Baby Monitor 3G - The best baby monitor for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch ...
best 3g baby monitor image



Tirzah


all of the sudden my iphone 4s acts like there is no wifi connection at my house. when i first get home it works for a while, then shuts off, and turns on for a minute, and then stays off. i've tried resetting the network settings and it's not the internet because i'm on my laptop right now. i tried shutting my phone off and on. this is really frustrating because i get zero cell phone service, so i can't just use 3G. I really need help. please & thank you!


Answer
Wants to tell you that the Wireless signals are effected by by many factors including distance, wall density, electrical interference, directional antenna range, etc. Your latency (ping) may be 30 ms and wireless interference could cause it to spike to 200 ms or more. Must be you use to sit far away from you wireless router.

For this the solution is that you should try to centrally locate your wireless router gateway up high and away from dense walls and electrical and 2.4 GHz wireless interference such as microwave ovens, cordless phones, baby monitors, etc.

usually how much does a baby cost during the first year?




1313





Answer
Depends if you include the set up costs. If you include things like a crib, stroller, bathtub, towels, cloth diapers (should you use them), wetbags (for cloth diapers), change table, ....etc.. then it can be quite $$ If you don't then it's not too bad as long as you breastfeed.

Here is what we paid for things (and we did NOT go expensive!!)

Crib (plain - is not convertible) - $200
Organic mattress - $120
Stroller (given to us as a gift from family) - $600
Car seat (convertible rear-facing to front facing) - $300
Change table (second hand) - $30
Cloth diapers (all brand new but you can find used on various sites) - $400
wetbags for diapers - $20
Throw rug for nursery - $20 (Ikea has good cheap stuff!)
Crib sheets (3 sheets) - $30
**I did not buy a crib set as it's a waste of money - can't use the blanket anyway since it's a suffocation hazard and they recommend that you not use the bumper pads).
Change pad for change table (gift from family) - $50
Change pad covers (x2) - $30
Face cloths (Ikea) - $10
Hooded baby towels (second hand) - $5
Breast pump (manual) - $90
bottles and nipples - $20 (We don't have many since I almost only breastfed but sometimes my husband gave him a bottle of breastmilk)
Baby bathtub (gift from family) - $15
Large receiving blankets (shower gifts) - $50
Bassinet and sheets (bought off a friend) - $10
Swing - free from friend (these can cost a lot!!)
Playmat with dangling toys - free from friend
Highchair - free from friend (although these can cost up to $200)
Clothing - I bought all second hand except a few items - $150 for the whole year, including winter jumpers and toques, mitts..etc. I also got a lot of hand-me-downs from friends and new items at the baby shower
Moby wrap (shower gift) - but they usually cost $40
Boba 3G carrier - $120
Suze's kindercoat - $150 (so I could carry my son on my back during the winter)
Burt's bees soap - $9.00/bottle (about 6 bottles/year, if that)
bum cream - $10/year (although my little guy didn't get rashes really)
wipes - $80/year
Baby food - this starts at 6 months old and it can be about $50-70 a month because you're trying new foods that they may or may not take LOL
Rattles and teethers - $30
Sippy cups - $25/year
baby cutlery/bowls - $20
bibs - I only bought kushies nylon ones so I could wash them in the sink after each meal - $20
Big toys (like the fisher price kitchen, piano, story chair..etc - I got used) - $120
Books (used and new) - $100 (we started to read to him very early)
playpen (I bought used) - $40
Blankets - free from baby shower
rocking chair for the nursery - second hand - $5
Tylenol/gripe water/steamer...etc - $50
monitor - $40 (I didn't get the video monitor)
Crib mobile - $35
small stereo for nursery (to play nursery rhymes) - $30

I can't think of anything else but I am sure there were other things! It can be REALLY expensive if you choose to make it so or it can be quite cheap! Don't forget that a lot of stuff you get from your baby shower (as long as you have one). Buying second hand stuff is often the best way to go, except car seats - never buy used carseats since you don't know if they've been in an accident or not (once they are in an accident they must be thrown away). There have also been recalls on cribs, toys, stroller..etc so you have to check to see if there are recalls on anything before purchasing from people.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why won't my phone pick up the wifi at my house anymore?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment