Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Anglecare or similar, when did you stop using it?

best baby monitor breathing sensor
 on Baby Breathing Monitors - Protect your baby today!
best baby monitor breathing sensor image



Mummy of 1


I have an Anglecare breathing sensor monitor for my daughter. She is now 18 months and we still using it, but have been discussing taking it away as she is getting older, or if we should just keep it whilst she is still sleeping in her cot/crib.

So I was just wondering when people stopped using theirs?



Answer
We stopped at some point between 18 months and 2 years. It was quite hard to do after sort of becoming dependant on the reasurance it gave, but after a couple of days of not using it we soon got over that and relaxed about everything. I think we will stop about 18 months with our next baby.

Angelcare baby movement and sound monitor?




Mslaruuue.


I want to buy the baby monitor with the sensor pad that goes off if it does not detect movement or breathing for 20 seconds.. My boyfriend thinks this is extreme and over the top. Does anyone currently use one and if so, how do you like it?


Answer
Not worth it. I had a friend who bought something like this & it often went off just because the lack of movement. Babies often don't move while asleep.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anglecare or similar, when did you stop using it?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment