Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Best place to buy a Bearded Dragon?

best baby monitor of 2013
 on CHICCO BABY MONITOR TOP DIGITAL VIDEO 2013 TOUCH SCREEN | eBay
best baby monitor of 2013 image



Samantha


I've always been interested in buying a Bearded Dragon ever since my friend from long ago had one and allowed me to hold him. I fell in love! In the past I have bought snakes from Petco and a Reptile Store, but I have heard that the best place to buy a reptile is at a reptile show/expo. I heard their reptiles are healthier and that there is a better selection of the reptiles. Is this true? I definitely don't want to buy an unhealthy Bearded Dragon, and I don't want to pay an insane amount for it.

I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma and I believe we have a Reptile Show/Expo a few times a year. So, my main questions are: Where are best places to buy a reptile? What is the typical cost for a baby Bearded Dragon? Thank you.



Answer
We carry them on our website, and visit reptile shows all over the country every year.

Here is a link to check out the beardies we have in stock and to get an idea on price:
http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/animals/bearded-dragons/

here is a care sheet to help you out:
http://lllreptile.com/info/library/animal-care-sheets/lizards-and-monitors/-/bearded-dragon/

And lastly, here's our show calendar so you can see if we're going to be near you any time soon!
http://lllreptile.com/info/calendar/-/2013/#calendarMonth06

-Jen

Getting pregnant after ectopic?




Ashley


I am still healing after having an ectopic pregnancy in the one of my fallopian tubes. Unfortunately the tube couldn't be saved but I do still have both ovaries so my hormones are not very messed up from this experience. I am wondering if anybody has successfully got pregnant within a year after an ectopic. I am nervous that this is going to prevent us from having another baby!! Please share your experience!!


Answer
I haven't personally had this experience, and I am so sorry that you have! I did find these answers from other women online and I hope they help you. Good luck TTC!

Last edited 04/14/2010 Yes, it is possible for you to get pregnant right away. I had one 8 years ago(EP surgery) and about 2 months later I was pregnant. i was told that it doesn't matter how many tubes you have you still could conceive regularly with only 1 tube. I did.

Last edited 04/14/2010 I had surgery 2/22 and also lost my right tube. I got a + HPT for 3 weeks after that. My first - was on 3/17 and I got AF on 3/22, they didn't monitor my HCG since they took everything out there was no point. But hopefully yours is a true BFP, good luck...

Last edited 04/15/2010 I know how terrifying it is to get pregnant again after an ep. I had my ep in Nov 2007 and lost my left tube, I got pregnant again in Aug 2008 and was a nervous wreck until I saw the baby in the right spot with a heartbeat. I went on to deliver a healthy baby boy 9 months later. Good luck to you. Jayna..

posted 03/31/2013 I am SO sorry you had to go through this... you are not alone. My husband and I were devastated when we had an ovarian ectopic too. My friend suggested this book....'And Then You Were Gone', by Becky Avella. I would highly recommend this to anyone who went through this, my husband is now reading it too. It touched on exactly how I was feeling, I hope this can help you too!! xoxo "For I know what I have planned for you says the Lord. I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope. " - Jeremiah 29:11




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best place to buy a Bearded Dragon?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment