Tuesday, October 8, 2013

do you think this is awful?

best baby monitor skype
 on Lorex LW2401 Wireless Handheld Baby Monitor with Remote Skype Viewing
best baby monitor skype image
Q. My girlfreinds parants put a baby monitor in her room, to listen to all her phone calls and skype so on...... she is 14 what do you think of this.
her parants dont know she found it should she tell them


Answer
I think that this girl needs to kill her parents. And she should hate them forever and not invite them to the gothic wedding.

Can anyone suggest a good room monitor for my senior dad?




Mary B


I am now at home caring for my 80-something parents. I have a small garage apartment at one end of the house, my dad's bedroom is at the other (about 100 feet from the apartment's bedroom). Is there a baby monitor that has a strong enough signal to reach 100 feet? My dad is at the point that he sometimes forgets to put his oxygen on and has fallen some in the last 6 months. I would feel better if I could "keep an eye on him", so to speak. Can anyone offer any suggestions on this?


Answer
first of all you need to get with some support group, and learn that you can't be there every second of every day to be there for your parents, and therefore you take things as they occur. While I remember a home had a baby monitor (audio) where I did HHA work, I'm wondering if one of those things you hang around your neck and press the button when you need help wouldn't be a better thing. While younger people would use cell phones and keep them on their person I don't know an elder person would remember which button to push. There is something in our area that allows you to watch every room in your house from your cellphone, and even if you are at the office you can talk with someone who is buzzing at your home's front door. My first instinct would be something like this would be better. There's always skype too but the computer would have to be on all day and only in one room. Talk with a knowledgeable electronics tech in an electronics store and ask a lot of questions about what's available.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: do you think this is awful?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment