Saturday, October 12, 2013

What are the most important things to register for for first time baby?

best baby monitor mothercare
 on Baby Products Baby Care Baby Skin Care Mothercare All We Know Baby ...
best baby monitor mothercare image



Bluemoon


I am about to be a first time mom :-) and I've been looking at all the wonderful baby things but some things seem so outrageous (baby bath spa with bubble jets!). I would love to get all kinds of cool things but what do I really need for a first time baby. I so far have been given a crib which I know is necessary but would like opinions from other moms as to what I will absolutely need for my little monkey.


Answer
i'd go on some parenting websites and get some ideas because they actually list everything on them.
I remember buying clothes- (baby grows) - (various sizes as weights differ so newborn and 0-3 months)
newborn and 0-3 vests
mittens
socks
soft booties
bibs
hats
newborn nappies
cotton wool
sensitive baby wipes
nappy bags
bathtime essentials like baby bath sponge etc
babys bath (although the sink is an idea as a new mum i was more comfortable buying a baby bath from mothercare)
soother if you'll be bottle feeding
baby feeding bottles and formula milk if necessary
moses basket or crib and bedding comes seperately
pram that suits from birth
changing mat
car seat
car sun shade if babys due in summer months
baby monitor
night light or lamp (if you dont have one already in the bedroom)

Thats all i can think of! hope it helps!! :-)

Nearly 18 weeks pregnant thinking of buying Mothercare pre-natal heart listening system?




Tam


Instruction says that it can pick up heartbeat from about 21 weeks. But I am I wondering if anyone actually bought one and had success picking up heart beat?

My GP have been able to pick up my baby's heartbeat loud and clear from about 16 weeks already.

thanks!



Answer
NO i would waste my money on that one. I got a 3mhz Fetal Doppler on ebay for a little under $100. I have been able to monitor the babys heart beat from home since about 16 weeks. I def recommend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the most important things to register for for first time baby?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment