Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My baby is almost 7 months and tonight is the first night he'll be sleeping by himself in his crib. Of course?

best baby monitor for multiple kids
 on Graco Baby iMonitor Multi Child Multi Room Baby Monitor, 2794DIG2, 3 ...
best baby monitor for multiple kids image



angela


we have the baby monitors on. If he cries tonight should I go in and calm him or let him cry? The doctor says he needs to calm himself and doesn't need to be fed at night. Should I though? Doctors are all about the "cry it out method". I cried it out just putting him into bed and hearing his scared cry tonight even with the night light on. With the fear of sids on my mind I don't know if I'll be able to sleep.


Answer
I have four kids. My first two I let 'cry a few minutes' and ALWAYS ended up in their rooms multiple times a night. And it lasted until they were both around two. Babies aren't stupid. Sure they don't know when three or five minutes have passed, but they do know 'if I cry, mom comes'

Well my third child started on solids, same pedi tells me its time to get her sleeping all night, he said DO NOT GIVE IN! He said let her cry and I PROMISE after two nights... DONE. Well she cried a lot the first night, it was tough, very tough. The second night, she slept all night. I realize not all babies will adjust after just one night. I sure wished I had listened with my first two kids. I guarantee the chances of your baby sleeping thru the night are next to zero if you keep going in when they cry.

Also, I'm not sure I would even use a blanket if it were a good temp and baby has pajamas on. And nothing big enough or thick enough to restrict breathing. The whole sleeping thing is very controversial, and SOME say its more dangerous for baby to be in bed with parents. But I had mine in my bed sometimes. Baby #4 is in my bed now.

If you are doing this don't give in, you can sneak a peak at baby, check on baby while he/she is asleep. But don't give in! I am proof of what works and what doesn't. And even tho its heartbreaking listening to baby cry, I PROMISE you will be forgiven and greeted with a smile when you come in in the morning.

Good luck

Why am i not getting pregnant,since i had fibroid operation,in august,2008.I started clomid 3 days ago?




Barbara


I want to have my own kids,i don't mint multiple kids,am really getting frustrated in my own case,i started taking two tablets a day on the 27th of feb,2010,Please i want to know how long will i continue to take it for,thanks


Answer
Clomid is very good in assisting pregnancy for couples who are having a hard time trying to conceive. I personally took it for two months (neither of which was successful) then my doctor decided to do a HSG, and I got pregnant right away, without the clomid!!

You doctor will monitor you whilst you are taking it, just because prolonged use of the drug can increase your chances of ovarian cancer. So if nothing has happened by a couple of months (i would say 6 to 12months) then your doctor would probably recommend IVF or other types of assisted reproduction.

Im sure everything will work out in the end and you will get the baby you have waited for :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My baby is almost 7 months and tonight is the first night he'll be sleeping by himself in his crib. Of course?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment