Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?

best baby monitor app
 on Best Baby Monitor on the App Store on iTunes
best baby monitor app image



Steph


I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol


Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working

Are there any institutions such as the American Planned Parenthood in the Netherlands?




Dana


My sister recently moved to Amsterdam to live with her boyfriend. She does not have health insurance and is not a citizen. She just found out she was pregnant. Since she does not have a lot of money, are there any institutions that specialize in women's health that are on a sliding scale such as Planned Parenthood? Thank you for any help you can give me!


Answer
I take it you mean that your sister is living illegally in the Netherlands? That puts her and the baby in a very tricky and vunerable situation. Without living legally here she would never be able to register the birth and then her child would also fall out of the system and I really do think that's a scarey situation to place a child in.

To be part of the process which is provided to pregnant women then by she would have to have the basic health insurance which then gives her the right to visit both the doctor (the first appointment) and then afterwards the midwife service which will monitor and see her pregnancy through to term

I really don't want to preach, but as her sister I would really urge you to appeal to her sensibilities and look to the long-term. Of course she wants to be with her bf, but now there is a child involved then the needs of the child should be paramount over their own desires. It would be honestly better for the child for her to return to the US and have a quiet & unstressful pregnancy and then at the same time apply legally for the family formation visa option so that she could move to the NL with her child to join the father. If she is found to be living illegally in the Netherlands then this will jepodise her chance for a residence permit in the future, and let's face it, she can't live the rest of her (and her child's life) as an illegal immigrant and hope that neither will ever get caught (e.g. how will the child be able to register for school for example?)

As it stands the national policy on illegal immigrants means that local authorities are not allowed to help illegal alien. There are exceptions to this in the case of vunerable aliens who are homeless but your sister as an American living with a Dutch citizen would not be shown this degree of sympathy I fear

At this point it suddenly dawned on me, I was on the assumption that she would want to keep the child but was looking up what the American Planned Parenthood association was and reading I realised this was my assumption and you didn't state it either way. Do you mean that she wants to terminate the pregnancy? If so then she would have to seek a doctor to start the process anyway. Even Dutch associations offering advice e.g. CASA which offers part of the services which the APP does in this regard (if I understand what the APP does) confirms that you need to consult a doctor first and will need this referal letter in the case of a termination http://www.casa.nl/en

I'm afraid I don't know what else to recommend for her, and hope that maybe someelse has more ideas




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment