Monday, December 9, 2013

Where can I buy an audio and video radio scanner?

best baby monitor video and audio
 on BEST-VIDEO-DIGITAL-BABY-VISION-MONITOR-2-WAY-AUDIO-WIRELESS-MONITORING ...
best baby monitor video and audio image



Ral


I have a couple of baby monitors but I lost my receiver, is there anyway I can buy a scanner so can use this monitors for house security?
I was thinking about a scanner/receiver that connects to my PC or one that has a LCD to watch whats going on.
It doesn't have the exact same brand as my monitors.



Answer
Try

http://www.storesoho.com/index.php?k=audio+and+video+radio+scanner&c=blended

What is the best baby monitor on the market?




rhyno


Was thinking audio-only, but am interested in the newer video systems as well.


Answer
I have tried a few, and I have found that Fisher Price monitors are the best. Both in terms of sound quality and longevity. I don't have the latest version but baby bargins book always gives good advice on purchases.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy an audio and video radio scanner?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment