Friday, December 13, 2013

How can I control a number of linear servo motors wirelessly?

best baby monitor ip camera
 on Camera With Baby Monitor, Best Wireless IP Camera Baby Monitor ...
best baby monitor ip camera image



tom


I am trying to make a cabinet for a tv so that the tv will rise out of it, I would like to control it either by app or less preferably a remote. Does anybody know how I could approach this? I have been told to use a rasberry pi but i'm clueless really.


Answer
I am not a programmer, but you could use existing apps to control the raising of the TV. There is an app called IP Cam Viewer that works with most any inexpensive wireless pan/tilt baby monitors (like Foscam FI8910W), from anywhere in the world via the smartphone and your WiFi router. The camera pan and tilt motors could be removed and used to operate a linear actuator switch (up or down moves a DPDT switch). I think some linear actuators come with limit switches built in. So just add a dc power supply, the linear actuator, and the DPDT switch controlled by the up/down motor of the Foscam. The camera could be focused on the screen to verify its position if you were somewhere else.

How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?




Trueme


I have two iPhones, the old iPhone 3g and the new iPhone 4s. now i wanted to use my old iphone 3g (iOs version updated) as a Home Spy Camera and wanted to watch my kids at home live stream to my new iPhone 4s while im at work. i also got my Home Wifi network. is there any best iphone application out there for this matter? or is it possible to use my Home IP address to use and access it for this concept?


Answer
There are many training videos telling us how to make iphone as home spy camera on line.
Um...I've found two:
1. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-use-iphone-as-spy-camera-423938/
2. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-iphone-secret-spy-camera-423940/
The second video looks like very easy to access, but I don't know if it is useful for you.

If these two ways are not fit, I suggest you to buy a Baby Monitor or Home Spy Camera. You can visit this online store:
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-Baby-Monitor_120.html
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-IP-Camera_113.html
It's a wholesaler, so its price is very low.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I control a number of linear servo motors wirelessly?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment