Monday, December 9, 2013

What are some lizards that make good pets besides geckos?

best baby monitor on a budget
 on What Is the Best Baby Monitor?
best baby monitor on a budget image



E.K.M


I've had a leo before, but gave her away to my little cousin as a gift and geckos weren't really my type of lizards, but I do like leos, banded, and fat tails though, but what are some others that make good pets and why do they and please list more than just "bearded dragons" I know their great lizards and my cousin had one for years, but im interested in hearing about some others. I have a strong preference for agamids/iguanids, monitors/tegus and gila monsters/beaded lizards. What is on your list of "great pet lizards" and what makes them good pets?


Answer
Top ten best reptile pets besides leos and beardies.

10. Crested Gecko- Great, beautiful creatures with a friendly attitude.

9. Blue Tongue Skink- Large, amazing animals with a tameable side, and beautiful color pattern.

8. Iguana- Can grow to 6 feet +, Friendly when tamed animals, with a easy food budget, but sometimes pricy cage setups.

7. African Fat Tailed Gecko- Colidiscope skin patterns, with a friendly attitude towards all people. Usually always calm.

6. Anoles- Easy to care for, cheap, and minimum cage requirments.

5. Flying Geckos- Good calm animal, but do not like to be handled much.

4.Savana Monitor- A huge animal that should only be taken care of expeirenced reptile handlers. Good pet if you are though because of the size and personality of this animal.

3.Brown Basilisk- A swift, agile runner, the brown basilisk relies on lightning fast bursts of speed to attack and surprise its prey. A awesome, dragon like animal! Would make a very cool pet.

2.Chinese Water Dragon- Chinese water dragon babies that are only 4 or 5 inches long may be kept in a 10-gallon aquarium, but they will eventually need to be moved to a larger terrarium. Amazing color and very cool to watch.

1. Chameleon- A beautiful and exotic color changing reptile. They are very easy to tame, but could be a little pricey.

Hope this helps!

What age should i be allowed to shop for my own clothing?




ohsnapz797


soo...im 15 but my mom is really strict and i can't even buy simple jeans by myself. she monitors all my clothing...eventhough im an A student and if she let me shop by myself i would get things that go along and pertain to my own style. im greatful that my mom loves me...but sometimes i feel so stressed and worked up i want my own space. what do i do?


Answer
I'm a fifteen year old girl and fashion is my life! I love it! I have a $40.00 a week shopping budget and i get to use on what and where I want to! My suggestion to you is talking to your mom and letting her know that your not her baby doll and that she can't just dress you forever, but in the nicest most gentle way possibly of course(: I also suggest asking her if you can prove that you can shop by yourself, first by letting her come with you pick out all your own things create outfits and after you try them on and figure out what fits you and goes with your style going out to show her that you are totally capable of doing this and that the outfits are up to her standards! Next i would say you could go shopping by yourself and if you come home and she doesn't like what you bought, no because she doesn't like the style or the trend but if she thinks it is inappropriate or to "sl***y" then you can go back to the store with her and let her give you another chance to exchange it for something else like an alternate piece that fits the style and trend of the outfit that you were going for, but something she approves of! baby steps! I hope this works! because i have no idea what i would do if i couldn't shop and buy what i wanted!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some lizards that make good pets besides geckos?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment