Wednesday, December 18, 2013

unborn baby's heartbeat slower because I was lying on my back?

best baby monitor for hearing impaired
 on Baby Monitors for the Hearing Impaired | Hearing Impaired Baby Monitor
best baby monitor for hearing impaired image



sdubbs


I am a week late to have my baby and yesterday at my midwife appt the baby's heartbeat was slower than usual. My midwife said this was because I was lying on my back which babies app don't like! Has anyone else heard this before?
Once I moved onto my side it got faster but every other time I have been I've laid on my back and it has been normal and when I've been monitored at the hopsital. Just beginning to panic that I should have looked into this further at the time. I'm seeing my midwife again tomorrow but am worrying that in the meantime something might be wrong and I wouldn't know about it until it is too late.



Answer
Info below from babycenter.com
Hope this helps!

During the second half of pregnancy, avoid sleeping on your back, a position that puts the full weight of your uterus on your spine, back muscles, intestines, and the inferior vena cava (the vein that transports blood from your lower body to the heart). Back-sleeping can also put you at risk for backaches and hemorrhoids, inefficient digestion, and impaired breathing and circulation. Lying on your back in the second and third trimester can also cause changes in blood pressure. For some women, it can cause a drop in blood pressure that can make them feel dizzy; for others, it can cause an unwanted increase in blood pressure.

Mom of 14 month old needs earplugs because of SNORING husband. HELP!?




jjboomer


My husband snores and I have read supposedly that their are earplugs to cut out that noise but allow you to still hear your baby cry. Something about NLR of 32 or below? Anyone have success with earplugs and snoring husband. My 14 month old still gets up regularly so I need to be able to hear him. Desperate here!
Husband has tried nose strips which seemed to help some for awhile but not now. He has been to the doctor, he said to try mouthpiece. Husband did try that and it helps but it hurts his jaw and he won't wear it. He is not overweight.



Answer
Get a baby monitor that vibrates and/or has a light alert signal (that's how a lot of hearing impaired parents are alerted when their babies cry at night). This way, you can get a good night's sleep with your ear plugs in, and you will still be able to be alerted when your baby cries. You can find on on the internet and possibly in baby stores.

And see the article below. It may help your husband stop snoring...

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Snoring




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: unborn baby's heartbeat slower because I was lying on my back?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment