Saturday, April 12, 2014

pregnant needs baby ideas. ladies?! please help!?




Jess


I am 5 months pregnant and I am going crazy getting things ready for the baby. The baby was not planned but we are still excited for its arrival. The problem is that I am so stressed out that I don't even know what I need!

My husband made me a list of what I need but it does not seem like much. This is what is on his list:
sippie cups
utensils
plates
formula
diapers
clothes
toys
crib
diaper bag
mobile
monitor
bottles
highchair
safety gates
pacifiers
Am I missing anything?

How much do baby supplies cost all together? I just moved in a new house with my husband about 8 months ago and I am worried I might have trouble getting enough money for the baby.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.



Answer
sippie cups - not till about 9 mos old
utensils- ? You will need some little spoons after the babies a few months old
Plates- for whom, adults eat from plates
Formula - only if you don't breastfeed, which I highly recommend. It's economical, it's healthier, you lose the weight faster, etc. etc.
Diapers
Clothes- just onesies, jammies and socks are necessities
toys- not many for a newborn, you can pick them up slowly and second hand toys many times have almost no wear
crib-get it second hand from craigslist or classifieds
Diaper bag- any large shoulder bag will do
Mobile - fun to have but definitely not a necessity
Monitor- nice to have but definitely not a necessity (get it second hand)
Bottles- only a couple if you breast feed
Highchair- not until the baby can sit up
Safety gates- not until the baby is mobile at five or six months
Pacifiers- maybe, if baby doesn't suck his/her thumb
Am I missing anything-yes first I'll list necessities then I'll list the things that are just nice to have.
**car seat
*infant tub- if you're not a pro it's difficult to bathe a newborn without one, I like the one that fits in the kitchen sink.
*blankets, about six receiving blankets and at least two regular baby blankets depending on your climate.
*burping cloths or substitute a pkg. of cloth diapers
*you'll need several sets of comfy pajama type clothing, babies dirty they're clothing often so how many changes of clothing you have will decide how often you are washing clothes
*2 sheets for whatever bed the baby sleeps in
*Toiletries such as diaper cream, baby wash/shampoo (I love the lavender one), baby powder, baby lotion

Things that are nice to have
*portable crib/bassinette- I like the one that's an all in one portable crib/bassinette and changing table, You can set it up in your room for when the baby's a new born and everything will be at your fingertips in the middle of the night.
* Carrying sling or pack
* One set of hand covers
* Stroller, possibly one that works with your infant car seat
*waterproof cloth mats, to lay under them so that you don't have to change their sheets as often

I'm sure I can think of other helpful things, I have six children you are more than welcome to email me. Also remember, many very nice things are available second hand at a tremendous savings.
Congratulations!

got my 1st smiley face on clearblue ovualtion kit today. and baby danced wed, and today..but?




Nikki H BF


hey tested posative this morning. so bd when my hubby got in from work (hes on nights) onlly for him to tell me had some alone time before he left for work (he mastibated) . wasnt best happy is waiting one day so hard?? we are ttc every other day. so bd wed missed thur, ovulated this morning (friday) and bd this morning.

would him releving himself have lowerd our chances? hes 26 im 24 both healthy. have a 5 yr old son.

want it so bad i want this month to be our month.

thanks



Answer
it is frustrating when they do that but try not to worry about it too much. i would do one more bd just to cover your bases. you can o up to 36 hours from a + opk.
also try preseed - helps a lot.
we used a fertility monitor in preference to opks as its much more exact and economical.

good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: pregnant needs baby ideas. ladies?! please help!?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment