Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Is There An App Like This?




Hayley


Ok so I Want An App On My Iphone 4 (Free) That Can Allow Me To Have My Iphone In My Daughters Room (as a baby monitor) And I am watching From My Laptop. I Don't Have Time To Go Get A Monitor And This Will Be Much Easier. Please Help Me! I Really Want A Free App :]
There Actually Is One BTW But It Is A Trial I need One I Can Use For A While



Answer
Either buy a baby monitor or buy the app, either way you have to spend money and I'd buy the monitor from the shop as you can take it back and get your money back if it doesn't work.

Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?




Steph


I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol


Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is There An App Like This?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment