Sunday, April 6, 2014

Monitor baby on monitor while at work?




hOd


I am a first time mom and really afraid of leaving my newborn at daycare. But I work so I really have no choice. I thought if I could find a monitor with a screen that I could leave with my baby at daycare so I could see him while at work that would be awesome. Do they have those? I searched on the web but I cant find anything long distance. Only house-hold monitors. I am willing to pay a high price it really doesn't matter, I just have to find a way to ease this fear of mine. Baby is due in 2 months.

Please advise I would really appreciate it!!



Answer
don't think so, but...there are daycares that have webcams in them that you can access from a computer at any time of the day.....maybe you could find one of those...if i HAD to put my baby in daycare, that is the only kind i would leave her in....probably more expensive, but when it comes to our babies and their safety and well being, i am willing to pay for it...and crappy ppl tend to behave better when they know they are being watched...

which baby monitor is beter?




lepardgeck


i need to get one and i was wondering which one you would get and why thanks would you get this one http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7977222


or

http://www.target.com/First-Years-49MHz-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B0001GZ3VE/sr=1-13/qid=1213662627/ref=sr_1_13/601-1610678-6824921?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20monitors&page=1

are they both good please write as much info as possible



Answer
What are your needs? Neither of these monitors will likely work in a 3 level home or in one with a lot of square feet. They just don't have the distance. I do want to say that your Fisher Price selection worked perfect for my cousin and his GF in their split level home.

If you need more distance or need it also for going outside (say to get the mail or garden), then this one would be a better choice.
http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Private-Connection-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B000WU5NFA/qid=1213663234/ref=br_1_3/601-2826059-0605710?ie=UTF8&node=1041936&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1

Even people at e-pinions didn't like your one selection and I suspect the problem is interference in the neighborhood or within the home. As mentioned, my cousin had it with no problems after nearly 3 years. I would ignore the advice of the reviewer at Target. She has had 3 monitors and nothing works. She doesn't get a clue that it is her HOME that is the problem, not the monitors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Monitor baby on monitor while at work?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment