Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby monitor for ipad?




N


I am looking for a baby monitor camera to use on my ipad. The one I have now uses a monitor screen but my house is too big and it is now out of range. I want a monitor to use with wifi so I can see my baby on my ipad. I would like one with the same features as my current one. One that pans, and I can talk back to the baby when shes crying. I've found one so far, (Motorola Blink1 Wi-Fi Video Camera for Remote Viewing with iPhone and Android Smartphones and Tablets ) but looking for other options and personal feedback. Thanks!


Answer
I have Foscam ip camera at home and still using it after a year. Initial setup wasn't easy, but when you're done with setup it works properly. Here you can find more info on baby monitors / cameras : http://babyneedslist.com/health-and-safety-products-baby-monitors/

How to make a Video baby monitor?




i dont kno


Can someone please tell me how to make a video baby monitor? The only problem is i dont have any fancy gadgets, like an iphone or ipad or ianything! lol.
i have an extra laptop and i have an old webcam. could this work to make a video baby monitor??
i want to be able to connect to it somehow from my laptop that iam currently using, like skyp or something??
Iam very bad with computers lol
I understand what your saying and thats why i dont want to spend any money on this. But if i can figure out a way to do it with stuff i have laying around i would like to see him, and not have to sneak into his room to see him. ( because yes i will be going in to look at him, i have from day one and i dont think that will stop for quiet awhile)



Answer
I can't help you with any of the technical stuff, but I wanted to say that video baby monitors are quite useless. Its one of those baby items that is totally unnecessary.

What's important is that you *hear* your baby wake up and cry for you. Its not important to *see* your baby - after all, you will be very, VERY tired yourself. Its not like you'll be up all night watching your baby sleep.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby monitor for ipad?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment