Monday, April 7, 2014

which baby monitor is good for a long distance? read more.?




SueWithTwo


We've just moved into a mobile home, and its 80 ft long, my daughters bed room is on one end and ours is on the other. She is used to waking up walking to me and getting in our bed... but the way we are layed out in the house now, i dont even think i would hear her wake up...and not to mention thinking of her waking up and trying to maneuver through the house half asleep (shes 20 months old).

So i've decided the best bet would be putting a baby gate in her door way or maybe the end of the hall... and using a baby monitor to hear her....

Which monitors have you had a good experience with with a long distance range? thanks



Answer
Hi! I think the basic Fisher Price sound and lights will do fine. If you just want one monitor then it will cost only $20 at the local babiesrus or wal-mart. I have one and I use it upstars and down. We have a three level townhouse that is 1,300 sq ft and I take it with me when I go to the basement to do laundry or even when I go outside to tend the garden. It works good. I also would recommend using rechargeable AAA batteries because those things use up a lot of batteries quick if they are used on a daily basis. You can get them at any dept store and a battery charger. It's worth the money too.

long-distance baby monitors?




John 13:34


my grandmother is 87 years old and can't really move around. she lives with us. my family plans on going to the beach this summer, and my dad would feel at ease if we had a long-distance baby monitor that we could use (or more pref. a walkie talkie that didn't require her to push any buttons) while she stays in the motel. it would probably be about 300 yards or so. it's pretty close to the beach. is there any device like this?


Answer
The Fisher Price Long Distance baby monitor (link below at Amazon) works only to about 100 yards (in actual use, about 75-80) and two years ago, this was the longest distance one we could find (my BIL was recovering from a stroke and my sister wanted it while working in garden). This was the longest distance baby monitor we could find. A walkie talkie is likely your best bet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which baby monitor is good for a long distance? read more.?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment