Thursday, April 10, 2014

Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?




Steph


I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol


Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working

Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?




Angela Ava


I just upgraded from a 1st generation to 3GS. I want to take my old iphone and use it as an educational device for my son - animal pictures, kid's songs, kid's games, etc. I'd even like to use it as a baby monitor if it will still function on wifi. My AT&T dealer said not to hook it up to itunes because it is deactivated. What does this mean? Is the phone still useful?


Answer
yes...when i used to work at best buy a kid stole a model iphone and it is able to be used as an ipod touch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment