Monday, June 2, 2014

Baby movement question?




nicmarmil0


I'm 36 weeks pregnant and at my last app. my doctor said she thinks the baby is laying sideways. I'm a very slim person (weighed only 103 pre pregnancy) and I feel like I'm about to pop. I always thought when you got this far along the baby movement would lessen but my baby constantly moves for hours and hours...and alot of times it feels like a fluttering movement rather than kicks. Do you think he is trying to turn head down but doesn't have enough room? This is my first pregnancy so I have no clue.
Also I'm having alot of sharp quick pains in my stomach what do you think that is?



Answer
My baby turned sideways at 35 weeks. I noticed a difference in movement. He moved a lot less and the kicks were located basically only left side under my ribs.

I went to the hospital for monitoring 2 times a week and he was fine, but the movements were hard for me to feel on my own because he was sideways.

With my pregnancy, the doctor confirmed the position with an ultrasound. She told me that if he did not turn head down by 37 weeks they were going to try to manually turn him. Worst case scenario, I would get a c-section.

I am 38 weeks pregnant and he has turned head down on his own. He does flip around a lot as well.

Don't worry, he still has time to turn. I was told to do a lot of walking as gravity may help pull him down. Also, to spend some time on your knees and forearms for a few minutes each day. I never tried it, but you never know....

Congrats and Good Luck!

Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?




Steph


I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol


Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby movement question?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment