Monday, June 2, 2014

Which baby monitor should I buy?




Martha


Hello!
My daughter is 4 months old and realized we've not got a baby monitor! I donât want to be spending too much but after some research I see there is a huge difference in prices from about $30 - $200s.
So what would you recommend, I want a video monitor which doesn't need to have lots of fancy features, only a reliable one.

Thanks!



Answer
I really searched about baby monitors before we bought ours. So here are my tips:

Before buying one,
Think what you need:
Do you want a video or sound only monitor? Do you want motion sensor feature etc.

Know your house and neighborhood, and other wireless devices:
Are walls thick, and do you live in a place with lots of parents. If so select a long range one with multichannel option. If not you will always experience interference problems. Chose a digital baby monitor!


I've been using a video one called Motorola MBP36 - its really good actually and has night vision which is a definite plus, it looks a bit like a really big ipod, which is kind of cool. I live in a house with thick walls and use it with no problem and even in long range the sound and video is very clear. It has many other features too like night vision and temperature alarm.

So I really recommend you to buy a motorola mbp36 baby monitor as Iâm very happy with it.

What is the best baby monitor out there?




KanKan


Im going to be a first time mom & my baby's nursery is on a different floor in my house. Im looking for the best portable baby monitor, possibly a picture one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
I would go for a basic sound only monitor. When I was setting up my nursery we bought a motion and sound monitor. I found it to be useless for a new born as the baby was too small to set it off. It needed an adult or something bigger to set it off as it needed big movements (a hand waving in front of it.) I have one by fisher price that came with 2 speakers and the base. It is really good and picks up all sounds (it is so sensitive that it picks up the grand father clock chiming in the dinning room!) I love it. It only cost us about $80 from baby target.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which baby monitor should I buy?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment