Saturday, June 7, 2014

What are the best ways to motivate yourself to stop doing something and do another instead?




Pestilenci


I'm asking for your opinions, and please make them as looooooooong as you wish! :)
______________________
Why am I asking this, you wonder? I am a computer addict. Besides, I'm a really active person with lots of interests and aims (I'm a Sagittarius btw, so it's no surprise at all :D). I want to do and achieve many, many, many and many things in my life. For example - I want to learn Norwegian and Finnish, have a band, learn to play some songs on the guitar, write a book + continue writing poetry, also I want to start drawing again, etc.etc. However, there's that little obstacle - whenever I get some free time, like now, during the holidays, and I get LAZY AS HELL and only stare at the monitor ALL DAY!!! ;X In the end of the day, when I go to bed I just feel mad at myself, because my many goals are overwhelming then - but I'm too sleepy and then the next morning - all over again. IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR YEARS NOW! Don't know what to do anymore, I just wish I could throw the PC from my window and get a life! :D Unfortunately, I can't because it's my mom's computer.............. With 2012 on my doorstep I feel I need to make a HUGE change in my life and this is it: no more World of Warcraft and other useless stuff wasting my time! But... how???
________________________

So, I really need YOUR opinion, your advice. What actually worked for you? What's your personal experience?
Yeah, I know, all my stuff are waiting... all those books to read and guitar and stuff... and so muuch more! But whenever I have free time I just feel like: "Ohh, I don't feel like doing this or that right now, I'd rather browse deviantart.... or play WoW....". Just can't get in the right mood or something like that...



Answer
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH










just depends on how bad you want it baby. btw a pic would help if u a gurl

my dates keep changing?




Mommy


Hello my fellow moms to be and those TTC.

I just wanted a few opinions on a situation that has recently arisen.
I am currently, by my dates 37 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I was also this far along with my OBGYN up until recently as well. My LMP was March 30th 2011 and lasts 7 days from the first day it starts. my fertile window would have been 2 weeks after the first day. I got a FAINT positive on April 30th after waiting for my period to arrive throughout the day. By my dates, and by the dates I had intercourse with my husband, it would have put me at Jan 4th 2012. NOW my OBGYN is dating me by an ultrasound done at 7 weeks and 1 day which put me at Jan 11th 2012. This makes NO sense to be because JUST last week I was being considered full term, I started contracting on Wednesday night when I was exactly 37 weeks and went into L&D and I was contracting for 4 hrs at 4 minutes minutes apart. I finally got fed up and decided to go home, the contractions eventually have died down. I dilated to 2cm according to my OBGYN at my follow up appointment after that. Sunday, I went in again at about 12 in the afternoon with contractions that were again 4 minutes apart for 2 hrs only to hear the news that I was being considered "preterm" I was on the monitor for for another 4 hours to be checked to find out I made no progress so I opted to leave, contracted all night and all morning the next morning, I went to a follow up and found out I dilated to 3cm. I know my body and I really feel like i'm already full term, I had my belly palpitated yesterday and my OBGYN told me that by next week the baby will be 8 lbs. I really don't know what to do, but I am tired of being labeled "early" or "pre term" there is nothing pre term about this baby or my belly.....it's huge and the baby is huge.
I have already lost my mucous plug as well and the baby is at -1 station.



Answer
Honey this happens all the time. My friend was told that hers is off by a whole month. She had her baby 2wks ago and the dr that delivered her baby said that there was not way she was only 34wks and someone messed up on her dates. i wouldn't worried about it too much as long as your baby is healthy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best ways to motivate yourself to stop doing something and do another instead?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment