Monday, December 10, 2012

Normal for fetal heart rate to be slower in the morning?

Q. I am starting to monitor my babies heart rate with a doppler, is it normal for the babies heart rate to be slower in the morning, and speed up in the afternoons?

A. well its normal for it to change threwout the day, when your baby is less active it will be a little slower then when he/she is moving.


How often do you use your fetal heart monitor?
Q. I just recently got a fetal heart monitor (about 4 days ago) I found that I am becoming obsessed with listening to my baby's heart beat. I listen to it at least twice a day. Is this normal? Ha ha...I'm 6 months, but I worry about him a lot and I want to make sure he is ok.
I listen to it to check what his heart rate is per minute and to make sure he isn't under any stress. I am a diabetic, so it scares me and that's why I tend to use it alot.

A. coming from someone who works in a hospital, i have found that once people understand the monitor and the numbers on it they become obsessed with it. this can sometimes be a bad thing. have there been any problems with your pregnancy to date? if not, then i would try and maybe hook yourself up every two to three days. besides, if something shows up that you don't exactly understand then all you are going to do is stress yourself out, in turn stressing out your baby until you get to the ob/gyn to find out what the problem is. if there haven't been any major problems so far, and your doctor doesn't seem concerned then i would just concentrate on taking care of yourself. in turn, baby will be fine.


How to remove the adhesive from heart monitor from chest?
Q. I've been in the hospital since Monday and they had a heart monitor on me the hole time.. I've tried so many different ways to get this junk off but it won't budge! I even tried go-jo! Any ideas?

A. Baby oil.


How to remove the adhesive from heart monitor from chest?
Q. I've been in the hospital since Monday and they had a heart monitor on me the hole time.. I've tried so many different ways to get this junk off but it won't budge! I even tried go-jo! Any ideas?

A. Step 1
Let the adhesive residue dry for 15 minutes after dry removal of the patch, bandage or tape.

Step 2
Wash away the sticky residue with warm water and a mild soap.

Step 3
Remove any additional residue by rubbing the area with an oil-based lotion or cream such as baby oil.

Step 4
Wipe the area with a medical adhesive removal pad if you still have residue on your skin.

I guess steps 1 and 2 are out but you could try 3 and 4. I'd heard about using baby oil so I think it should work.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Normal for fetal heart rate to be slower in the morning?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment