Sunday, January 20, 2013

ideas for the iphone, opinions?

Q. hi what do you think of these 2 ideas for apps on the iphone. one is a thing where it monitors a baby crying and then you input what that cry was about. for instance, your baby is crying one day and you figure out he wants food. you record the cry and say that is a food cry. then in the future you just show your iphone near a baby crying and it will tell you what they are crying for by measuring his or hers pitch and tone. another one is a shock thing, like in the arcade. you hold the iphone and get shock waves through your hand for however long, and send your high scores online and the person who gets the longest time holding it gets a prize or something. what do you think? also do you have any cool app ideas?

A. Awesome, in-fact I can also record sounds on my Nokia, or Motorola, or Samsung, or Sony Ericsson and also make them vibrate.
Wow I think I got a cool phone! Not?

A NEW BETTER CAMERA APPLICATION FOR THAT TRASH PHONE CAN BE A BETTER START!


How can I answer my sons questions from the internet about the bible?
Q. Please no athiest nonbeliever and troll comments. Show some respect.

Forgive me for sounding disgruntled. This question is for fellow Christians only. I am one of the many who will attest to the internet being an unholy influence on our children. Unless you can be there to monitor everything that is being said and done there is no way you can control what another person says to your baby over the internet. I know that during my days of ignorance as to how much damage the internet can do to a child my boy has picked up ideas and influences from TOTAL STRANGERS! reading the questions here have confirmed my fears. The athiest have overrun this place and many other places making it an unsafe environment for our children.
My boy has asked things like why did GOD "sacrifice himself to himself"- Having asked him where he gets all these doubts it has been confirmed to me that these are ideas that have been learned on the internet.
Is it ever OK for me to say that I just don't know? I have never had to outright rebuke blasphemy like this before and am unable to go about answering these questions without some sound advice. I will be meeting with my pastor but meanwhile I would much appreciate input from the Christian community.
Please send prayers my way

A. a great thing to have is the YouVersion Bible app that can answer many questions about the subject with a simple keyword. It is free (to my knowledge) in the app store for iPod touch and iPhone. I'll be praying!


Severe left side pain (around waistline), lower abdominal pain, gas & horrible constipation, pregnant....?
Q. I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first "successful" pregnancy. A few weeks ago I went to the ER because I urinated 5 times in a 16 minute period but they said my urine came back negative for UTI or any infections. Everything has been great my whole pregnancy other than that- no morning sickness, healthy baby, strong heartbeat, healthy growth & weight gain (me & baby).... until a few days ago. I have alot of back problems due to a back injury almost 3 years ago so it's normal for me to have constant back pain. However, (it is Monday night now) Saturday morning, I woke up and felt fine... until about 11am when I started getting stabbing pain in my left side around my waistline and right behind it on the left side of my back. I looked in my books and online and figured it was probably round ligament pain. Around 8pm I finally went to the hospital after the pain got to the point where I just couldnt take it. It hurt to laugh, cough, move, walk, move my legs. My whole lower abdomen hurt right above my pelvic area and all the way up my left side. Then I would get these horrible stabbing pains that would go all the way up my stomach and last about 15-20 seconds. I also feel alot of pressure when I pee. The baby was still active but I was in so much pain that I went to the ER. They sent me to labor and delivery unit where they hooked me up to monitor the baby's heartbeat and to see if I was having contractions. The baby's heartbeat was strong. He was still very active, kicking and swishing around in there. No contractions. They took a urine sample and said I was a little dehydrated, so they ran some fluids thro an IV, did a Vag exam to check my cervix (which also looked great), told me it was probably round ligament pains and sent me home. Since then I have been in tears several times due to immobilizing pain in my lower abdomen and left side when I try to walk (especially if I'm sitting down and then get up). I have a very high pain tolerance (broken bones with no tears, severe back problems for years, severe migraines several times monthly even more often since pregnancy, fell asleep during 3 of my tattoos...... etc) so for me to cry because of physical pain is a sure teller that it is severe.
I am worried because my OB doctor and the ER doctors and the labor & delivery docs/nurses all say I am experiencing round ligament pain.... however this pain is too much and I truly feel like it's something else. This pain has not gone away for almost 3 days and I've been reading that there are other things it could be such as kidney infection, gall stones, restricted bowel, etc. If it was dull achy pains I would believe that it was round ligament pains, but I truly feel that there is another matter at hand.....
Please if you've had similar problems or any information or knowledge you'd like to share, feel free..... I would greatly appreciate it..... Thank you

A. It is sciatica. Pregnancy is also a cause of it. There are many reasons of sciatica like pelvic injury, fracture, tumors or piriformis syndrome. Every reason has different treatment plan.
I had the sciatica due to piriformis syndrome. Its a body disorder, not disease. You can remove pains by stretching your muscle. This iPhone app link helped me to remove sciatica.
http://www.3drx.com/sciaticaIphone
http://blog.3drx.com/
http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/id457029203?mt=8


what type of camera is a spy camera?
Q. im looking for a camera that you can put in one room and in another room you can see whats going on the place you put the camera in, actuallly i need it because my sister shes disabled eats all the food in the kitchen and i stay in the bedroom and cant watch her. her and my dad stay in the living room and my dad never watches her going into the kitchen. she eats all the meat cooked. i couldn't buy a lock for the refrigerator because i dont want to deal with opening it all the time it should be easy access. so what type of camera can do that like spying in another room

do you guys know any iphone or ipod apps that can do just that like download the app on your ipod that has a camera and put it in a living room and see the recording on your computer or something

A. Interesting question. You have two basic options.

1.) Video Baby monitor: Some can be used over the internet to monitor your kitchen anywhere, anytime. Can be wired or wireless. It's powerful and most mothers use it nowadays. Downside is, it's not discreet and once your sister knows it's there, she can find a way to evade it.

2.) Video Spy Cameras: Your best shot. They are covert, can be hidden anywhere. You can easily find wall-clocks with hidden cams, flowerpot, tissue box, even a tape recorder. I bet you can also find microwave oven with hidden cams, so many more.

Of course there are other options but these two are the cheapest options you can get.

Check the links below for more information, relevant articles and products.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ideas for the iphone, opinions?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment