Monday, January 21, 2013

moving house tomorrow and baby will be in own room. what baby monitor do you suggest buying?

Q. I dont want it to be more than around £100. Sorry im from UK btw so it needs to be available to buy here x
are the video ones worth the money or do you think the sounds ones will suffice?

A. We have the Angelcare Movement Monitor. It detects the heart rate and will set off the alarm if the baby stops breathing for more then 20 seconds. It also has a regular sound monitor in it. It is well worth it. I have yet to have a false alarm and gives me such peace of mind at night.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Safety/Monitors-and-Nightlights/Angelcare-Movement-and-Sound-Baby-Monitor(0030643)

We have the older version of it. This is the newer one.

ETA: I bought mine of Ebay for half the price and works just was well as if you were to buy it in the store.


Can a baby nile monitor live with a baby golden tegu in a 100 gallon tank?
Q. Im getting both lizards and i have a 100 gallon tank and i know they both have about the same temperature requirements and eat the same things so i want to know if they will fight if they were in the same cage if so i wont put both in the tank.

A. i wouldnt recoment it.. the niles are really mean and have sharp claws even as babys.. but the tegu is thickerr bodied and could easyily kill the nile will one bite to the head when there babys.


I need advice on how much I should sell my Monitor for?
Q. I have a 10 year old female Mangrove Monitor. One of the rarest Monitor breeds and one of the closets relatives to the Komodo Dragon. She currently lives in a huge Iguana cage, but she deserves better, someone with more time and money to give her better.

I need advice from a breeder or collector as to how much I should ask for her. Thank you!

A. First of all, although the mangrove monitor belongs to the same genus (varanus) as the komodo dragon, it isn't anymore closely related than many other monitor species.
Secondly, it isn't as rare as you think.

Babies and sub-adults sell for $100 on kingsnake.com, so I'd guess an adult would be worth about $200 to $300. Being a female of breeding age, you may fetch a higher price from a breeder.


What is the best baby video monitor around $100?
Q. I need one that's clear and has a decent picture. I just really want to get the cheapest one I could but I don't want to compromise quality..links would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

A. I got the summer day and night. it was a bit more than $100 but I am happy with it. the thing is that we really only use it at night, so the color aspect of it really doesn't matter much for us.
we bought ours new on ebay and saved about $50 off the price which got it close to the $100 you want to pay.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: moving house tomorrow and baby will be in own room. what baby monitor do you suggest buying?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment