Monday, April 15, 2013

Baby monitor picking up something weird?

Q. I have the Fisher Price Lights and Sounds baby monitor for Olivia...Tonite is the first time Ive ever used it and its picking up like a radio signal or something? I can hear a mans voice in the background or something?! Has this ever happened to someone else?

A. Yeah, that can happen. Actually a neighbor 2 doors down said she heard my husband singing to Alexis one night. Weird.


Have you ever went outside to get some yard work done when your baby is inside sleeping?
Q. have but ussually take the baby monitor with me so I know the moment they wake up I have twins. Just wondering?

A. Yes, with the baby monitor you are fine to do that. Just make sure you don't lock yourself out of the house!!


Is it okay to let my baby sleep in her bouncy seat?
Q. She is 15 weeks old. I have been letting her. I like it because it is portable, she can be with me wherever I am. I'm not ready to walk away from her even with a baby monitor. Is it safe? I also let her sleep in her infant swing, it doesn't sit upright. And what about the infant pillows? Are those okay? there is one attached to the swing and the bouncy chair.

A. I definitely would not. I was doing this with my DD and my pedi said that it was definitely not a good idea. We use the Nap Nanny for this reason- because it doesn't let her sleep flat it puts her at the perfect angle and she sleeps even better than she ever did in the swing because the Nap Nanny is actually designed for long term sleeping and for holding the baby in a safe position.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby monitor picking up something weird?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment