Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Where Can I find Wireless Microphones to use in plays or musicals?

Q. I am in high school and I put on musicals in my back yard every year with my friends and family. This year we would like to purchase microphones that are very small but work very well. I have a VERY SMALL budget...where can I find cheap microphones (about four)?

A. wireless Mics are not cheap.
If they are then you get distortion. Kinda like baby monitors .
Does your school have them. Maybe you or a member of your school could ask another local school to borrow a set.
Or a music store. The ones that sell instruments not cds. Even a guitar shop has them.


What should i get my best friend for her baby shower?
Q. Alright so my best friend is having a little girl...shes the first of my friends to have a baby, and i want to get her something really nice. I'm willing to spend around 200 dollars on the gift.. id like to get her something practical but something thats still pretty special. Any ideas would be appreciated, my price range is a little flexible but i dont want anything too crazy over my budget!

A. I recommend getting her an AngelCare baby monitor that has a sensor pad that goes under the babies crib mattress and is sensitive enough to tell if baby is breathing or not. If it doesn't feel movement for 20 seconds the alarm will sound. My son is over 2 and we still use his every night. It is the most practical and usefull thing that she will ever receive.


what is the best heat mat for a corn snake ?
Q. a mat that doesn't over heat and won't burn the baby snake

my glass tank is 15 gal and what supplies should i get for the corn. like the decor substrates etc ?

A. habistat heat mats are pretty good, as are zoomed.
if you use a thermostat, it wont overheat. thermostats connect to the heat mat, while monitoring the temperature inside the tank, then depending on the type of thermostat you have, they can either turn on the heat mat when the tanks too cold then turn it off when the desired temperature is reached, or if you have a better thermostat they can keep a more constant temperature.
i think aspen bedding is good for corn snakes...or if your on a bit of a budget paper towels work fine. you could possible put something in for the corn to climb on, a small log (not just randomly picked up from outside, they could carry infection, buy it from a reptile shop) , maybe a plant to make it look nicer? There should be two hides, one at the warm end and one at the cold end, a water dish big enough for the snake to immerse itself in if it wants to, and possibly a thermometer to check the temperature now and again.
most of the decor for snakes is down to personal choice, ive just outlined some basic needs.
hope i helped (:





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where Can I find Wireless Microphones to use in plays or musicals?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment