Friday, April 19, 2013

My sister's baby is due in May and I know nothing about buying gifts for babies?

Q. Do family members normally give a gift to the mum when the baby is born, or only at the bridal shower. Also, as I am male, do I send a gift to the bridal shower?

And what are nice presents to give for the baby? I think maybe just a gift voucher for a baby store, what do you think?

Thanks clever people!
Yes, the baby did become before the wedding but I do mean baby shower. Thanks

A. a gift voucher is good. new baby means lots of purchases before and after the birth. i would pick a store that you know they will shop in. sorry not telling you anything you don't already know.

however, if you are fishing for an actual present idea, i'd go with something they don't have yet but need: crib, stroller, musical mobile, baby monitor, baby toys. depends on your budget.


How to save money when moving in a new house .?
Q. I'm getting married in july and I need money saving tips badly.
For are 2 bed room home and we have a baby. Also I love things to look great. Lets just say I'm the kind of girl who can't go out of the house without looking like a Diva.

A. "Design on a Dime" is a great show to watch if you have champagne taste and a beer budget for your new house. Its on the Home and Garden channel :)

Also, consider NOT registering for a bunch of china you don't need for your wedding, and ask for donations that will go toward your down payment instead!

I agree with the other posts as well, the more you monitor exactly what you spend, the better you will be able to control it. Make sure your hubby's on board too, its impossible if only one of you are on board with the whole budget plan :)

Good luck & congrats - you can do it!


How can we reduce health care expenditures on baby boomer's medical needs next five years?
Q. I'm working on this topic, and would like to know exports', doctors' and individuals opinions? Please give me your opinions, thoughts, and possible solutions to reduce healthcare spending. Oldest Baby Boomers will retire next year, and this will be a big issue to national budget.

Thank you all for your help

A. My suggestion is to give them higher deductible plans. Usually they would be covered 100% or with a very little co-pay. If they are responsible for some of the bill they will limit their doctor visits. Don't make it too high or this may backfire.

Second, focus on preventative care. It costs more to fix a problem than prevent it. Give incentives to get checkups and eat healthy. This is hard to monitor, but let's hypothetically say that the government instead of paying ALL their premiums for medicare, they replace a small portion with vouchers for HEALTHY food. This can reduce a lot of medical problems by attacking obesity and heart problems.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My sister's baby is due in May and I know nothing about buying gifts for babies?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment