Monday, April 15, 2013

How safe is my baby cam/monitor?

Q. I have a baby monitor/camera and was wanting to know how safe it is. I have seen programs where people with back-up cams have picked up monitors in peoples homes. Is this true and if so, what can I do to protect my home or make it harder to pick it up outside of my home.

A. i have one and i love it mine runs on batteries so i can carry it with me all of the time i can hear and see him breathing which i love he is 4 weeks old now but the first few days i didn't want to leave his side even to go to the bathroom so it put my mind at ease a lot i have a mobi cam i love it i researched consumer reports it got the best rating. it even can hook up to ur computer with a password so u can watch from ur cell phone


Any suggestions on a survalence camera used for a baby monitor?
Q. want to use a survalence camera for a baby monitor to get multiple usage. Any help?

A. I have never used one, but thinking about if for my twins. Here is a link that has a bunch of them.

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&resnum=0&q=baby+monitor+with+camera&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=fcURS8pRzt6UB9iSzZQE&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CD8QrQQwAA


What Should I Get My Sister For Her Baby Shower?
Q. My sister is pregnant with her first child, and despite economic times I really wanted to get her something nice and memorable. I was thinking of a video baby monitor with a camera and television screen, so she could actually see what was going on with her child. I was also thinking of getting her one of those digital video cameras to tape some memories of her kid, parents love that.

I think each gift would be nice, but I don't know what would be a good one for me to get. What do you think would be a good gift?

A. Something practical would be nice. Honestly, out of the two options you gave I would go with the latter. I basic monitor works just as well (heck, if she lives in tight quarters, she might not even need one. Believe me, a baby will make sure you can hear it cry). Something like a baby swing would be nice, also. Or a bunch of things she will need like diapers, baby wipes, different baby medicines, etc.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How safe is my baby cam/monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment