Monday, May 6, 2013

best baby monitor for living next to airport?

Q. we are looking for a good affordable baby monitor. We live next to a small airport and are concerned with interference. suggestions - advice - do you live near an airport and have a baby monitor?

A. I live about 10 miles from the airport. We use summertime hand held monitor and it works good. At times, there is audio static but not enough to be bothersome. We love our monitor. It run on 900 mhz frequency and not 2.4 like most phones and laptop gear.


how can I use a webcam as a video baby monitor?
Q. I need to know how I go about setting up a webcam as a baby monitor and if so can i view it over my wireless network?
Man, That was alot of help :( "Just Set it"?? I need to know if I can view it over a wireless network.
I am actually a computer tech and i know about all of this, Not practical? what about tablet PC's, palm pilots, PSP and all of these things how can it not be practical.

A. Not convenient, you need PC and a web cam turn on in order for it to work.

Try exploring IP or internet camera, it include microphone and speaker for remote audio.


Where can I buy an audio and video radio scanner?
Q. I have a couple of baby monitors but I lost my receiver, is there anyway I can buy a scanner so can use this monitors for house security?
I was thinking about a scanner/receiver that connects to my PC or one that has a LCD to watch whats going on.
It doesn't have the exact same brand as my monitors.

A. Try

http://www.storesoho.com/index.php?k=audio+and+video+radio+scanner&c=blended





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best baby monitor for living next to airport?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment