Thursday, May 9, 2013

What are the most important things I will need boy my baby girl when she finally arrives?

Q. First time mom... I don't have a lot of things for my baby girl yet but I don't want to buy things that are not really needed or will be used. Can someone please help me by giving me a list of the most important things I will need for my baby. Thank you I appreciate it.:D

A. diapers wipes, onesies, sleepers bibs scratch mites crib crib sheet, stroller, car seat, bottles(formula feed), swaddling blankets, face cloths, breast pads(breast feeding), thermometer (i find the ear one is best) soothers, baby monitor. if you want the luxuries then there is baby swing, mobile, diaper gene
after about 5 months teething rings, exersaucer, rattles
also if it is winter a snow suite, car seat cover
and here is a website just in case i missed anything
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a14485805/baby_needs_list...for_1st_time_moms





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the most important things I will need boy my baby girl when she finally arrives?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment