Thursday, May 9, 2013

How do I set up my Mac's iCam to video my puppies while I'm at work?

Q. I have 4 bottle babies I would like to monitor while I am at work to see what they are up to and I have an iMac with the iCam inside. Is there a way to set it up so I can view the puppies from my work computer?

A. You can download Orb for Mac here:
http://corp.orb.com/download/Orb20Setup.dmg
which will let you stream just about anything from your computer (including a webcam) to a browser, your phone, gaming console, etc.
As long as your work doesn't block it, you can get to the stream by logging into mycast.orb.com and opening the stream with your work computer's video player, like windows media player on windows.
If it is blocked and you have a capable phone, like an iPhone, BlackBerry, etc. you can watch it there.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up my Mac's iCam to video my puppies while I'm at work?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment