Sunday, June 23, 2013

Does a babies heartbeat vary during pregnancy?

best baby heartbeat monitor
 on All About Baby Heart Rate Monitors
best baby heartbeat monitor image



Trin


My babies heartbeat on Friday was 151. I went back to the obgyn today and it was 141. Is this anything to worry about? One was through a sonogram the 151 and the one today was through a monitor. I am 13w and 1day.


Answer
Yes, they can vary a lot due to baby's activity level. Heartbeats are generally slower when baby is resting or sleeping and faster when he/she is active. That amount of variance is nothing to worry about. If you'd seen 151 one day and 90 another, I would be concerned, but a change of 10BPM is totally normal.

Best of luck!

Is it safe to use fetal heartbeat monitors?




Macy J


I bought a graco heartbeat monitor and it actually works pretty good considering that I only paid $19.99 for it. I googled if it was safe to use and I didn't see any studies or suggestions on it. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.


Answer
yes they are safe to use, the only problem with them is it will make you panic if you dont hear the heartbeat one day lol. which just probably means baby moved to a different spot :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a babies heartbeat vary during pregnancy?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment