Monday, October 28, 2013

Is there any way to use my iPad as a remote baby monitor from my iPhone? Like pull up what the camera sees?

best baby monitor on iphone
 on Amazon.com: BabyPing Secure Wi-Fi Baby Monitor for iPhone, iPad and ...
best baby monitor on iphone image



Tommy S


I would like to be able to pull up a live stream on my iPhone 4, from my iPad in a different room. Is this possible without a computer?


Answer
Skype!

Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?




Fran


Has any one use tenvis ip cameras as baby monitor? I bought one from amazon, and it looks nice and works with my iPhone. Now my little baby is coming, I need a baby monitor, and the tenvis camera may be useful. Can you provide me some instructions? thanks


Answer
http://www.tenvis.com/web/enlearn_more.html for information, forum, customer support.
The beauty of the Internet and Google searches in particular is that you can find almost anything all by yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way to use my iPad as a remote baby monitor from my iPhone? Like pull up what the camera sees?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment