Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What kind of cables should i use to connect my macbook to my Lcd monitor?

best baby monitor apple
 on iZon - Monitor your baby with your iPhone
best baby monitor apple image



Nick


I was looking at the apple mini dvi-dvi adapter but it seems to short to reach. are there any longer versions by a different company or any dvi-dvi extention cables? if so where can i find them?


Answer
Radioshack baby!

Is an Apple Macintosh alot better than Windows?




Anonymous


I know this debate has gone for years but i am really tired of my windows xp computer! Freakin Data Execution Error won't go away and crap. Does Apple Machintosh have alot of errors like Windows>?


Answer
Been on a Mac since 1988. I (we) have 1/20th of the problems and 1/1000th of the viruses. Pop a CD/DVD in and it pops up on the screen. No C/://d/bk2C:// crap.

I have recommended Mac to the last 20 non-computer people that were looking for computers. Like suckers, they all bought el-cheapo's from chain stores with s/w they will never use. 85% said they should have listened.

If your going to use it seriously, invest the $$ into a good computer w/o the scanner, printer, baby monitor, camera, microphone, alarm clock/microwave options and a ton of useless s/w. No to mention the rediculous s/w upgrades every week.

Once you go MAC, you never go back :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of cables should i use to connect my macbook to my Lcd monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment