Friday, November 1, 2013

Video baby monitors with two receivers?

best baby monitor digital video
 on ... > Benessere e Sicurezza > Chicco Top Digital Video Baby Monitor
best baby monitor digital video image



Britt


My husband and I are expecting our first child in 2 weeks. We are trying to find a kind of digital/video baby monitor that has 1 camera we can point at his crib, but with two receivers/video monitors that way we can each have one? Or to put one in our bedroom and one downstairs. Does anyone know of something like this? Thanks.


Answer
Summer Infant makes a monitor with two receivers - it is called Complete Coverage and you can get it at Babies R Us, Target and buybuyBaby.

Where can I find Baby Focus Digital Video Monitor instruction manual?




Christina


I had received a Baby Focus Digital Video Monitor from BabiesRus for my baby shower.. went to test it out today, as my due date is in 5 days, and the screen doesn't show a picture at all, however the light turns on. When I went to refer to the instruction manual I realized there wasn't one included! Can anyone help on how to get the screen to work or where I can find a manual online? PLEASE & thank you!! (She will be here any day!)


Answer
if you can't find the info online at the manufacturer's website, return the product for one that has all required materials..... get a refund. your own eyes, ears, & intuition are much better than tech.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Video baby monitors with two receivers?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment