Friday, April 25, 2014

Baby monitors?

Q. I'm looking for a baby monitor that is loud enough for me to hear while I am sleeping so my kids can get used to sleeping in their own cribs early on. There is no need to have one with video I already have one and I cannot get both of my twins on the picture even if I put the in the same crib.


Answer
you can use pretty much any baby monitor, although if the babies are far enough away that you can't hear them crying in the night without a monitor, that's a long way to travel when they're waking several times in the night still. With my kids I always kept them in their crib in my room until they started only waking once in the night, and at that point, then I moved them into their own room. I don't mind making the trip across the hall if I only have to do it once, but if I'm up again and again and again, I don't want to have to go far.

Baby Monitors?




Katherine


Do they make a baby monitor that you can listen to two rooms at one time? My bff just had twins & she has a 2 yo. She needs a baby monitor that she can her dd's & ds. Has anyone ever had something like this & where did you get it?


Answer
THey make them with two baby monitors in one package. Got mine at wal mart by fisher price!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment