Wednesday, April 23, 2014

could i be pregnant, answers please, i am going insane!?




Kylie G


ok i will give you as much details as i can... i tool my last pill, and started taking pregnancy vitamins on the 05.05.2011
my first period was on the 9.5.11
last one was on the 2.06.2011
in june we had intercourse on the following dates
9,14,16,18,19,20,23,26. and then 4.07.2011
its now the 6.07.2011 and still no period, i took a HPT on the 27.06.2011 and another on the 01.07.2011 both negative. but i still have no period, over the last week i get these slight cramps, (like i normally do before a period) but then nothing happens... they go away and then a day or so later i get them again... i really want to be pregnant, but i am guessing the tests say i am not so i am not..? but then i dont get my period so my brain keeps saying well.... if im not pregnant i want to get it so i can start trying again, if i am i want to know... this sucks!! its too early to go to a dr, if i do and they ask how late i am, its only a week they will probably say leave it another week or two... i just want an answer... is there anything i can try or any tips? please help, i know we havent been trying long but it breaks my heart every month i find out it wasnt successful... we have wanted a baby for about 3 years now, we have just got things together enough to have one...

thanks for your help.



Answer
Im not sure where to find the information but I do know one of the ways i found that can indicate pregnancy is your temperature. If you get a digital thermometer it will give you an accurate read and monitor it over a few days. See what your basal temp should be and compare to what the pregnancy sites say.

Other than that its just a case of waiting to do the test,

<3
sh

Could I still be pregnant?







First off I will tell you my history: I have a healthy 8 year old son. In 2010 I was pregnant. At 7 weeks I lost my left fallopian tube. I went on to deliver my baby by c section and had the right tube tied. 6 hours later my daughter died. In 2011 I had a reversal on the right tube. Last June I finally became pregnant, only to lose it to a miscarriage at 5 weeks.
Now for my question. My period was due this past Wednesday. On Thursday I took a pregnancy test that had a faint positive. On Friday I took 2 more, one was digital. They both came back positive, one with the + sign the other said "Pregnant". Yesterday afternoon I took a nap and woke up having hot flashes and sweating. I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was light pink blood on the tissue. This happened several times. I went immediately to the ER. They did a pee test and a blood test. The doctor told me than my HCG level was 37 and it was way too low. He said there was no use in doing an ultrasound because nothing would show up. He said nothing would become of this pregnancy, told me he was sorry and sent me home. I haven't had any blood on my tissue since last night. I have had a little discomfort in my stomach but no cramping. It's more like I feel when my period is coming. I have felt this way off and on, even before I took the pregnancy test. Could the doctor be mistaken and could I still go on to have this baby?



Answer
yes your doctor could be mistaken. while it is true that ANY amount of blood or low hcg levels is a bad sign it doesn't always mean the worse.

i would wait a week and monitor any further bleeding and take another test. because your hcg is only 37 if this is a miscarriage then that number should drop to an undetectable level relatively soon.
if your test is negative then i am sorry but your doctor would of been right, if it is still positive then take yet another test a week later and see what those results say.

I'm so sorry for your previous losses, i have my fingers crossed that this pregnancy will work out for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: could i be pregnant, answers please, i am going insane!?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment