Monday, April 21, 2014

Mommys on the go - monitors?

Q. Does anyone know of a monitor I can leave with a baby sitter and see it on my phone ? Is there such thing. !?


Answer
There are many Internet cameras but you need to have a connection to the Internet, most likely broadband (cable, DSL phone line, satellite) Internet Service Provider (ISP).
http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-Wireless-N-Internet-Monitoring-Camera/dp/B002OHDFOA
http://www.hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=81289
There are iPhone or Android phone apps that can be run to take periodic pictures and send them automatically to your smart phone by email or other means. I am not a smart phone user but I am sure you can search for those. http://www.pcworld.com/article/242576/how_to_use_your_ios_or_android_smartphone_or_tablet_as_a_wireless_network_camera.html

A program that I can video call from Android phone to laptop with webcam?

Q. I want to use my cell phone with my laptop as a baby monitor for my newborn so that I can set the laptop up with the webcam on the baby & then I can watch it on my cell phone. Something similar to Skype but not Skype because it won't work with my phone. At least I can't figure out how to. Thanks!


Answer
gmail has video chat similar to skype. but then like skype, you'd still have to teach your baby to hit the "accept call" button when you call into your laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Mommys on the go - monitors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment