Saturday, June 21, 2014

crib movement sensors?




YoungSpark


i've been lookin into those little sensors that is placed under the crib and goes off when the baby doesnt move for about 20 seconds, what i dont understand is, if the baby is sleeping hes not going to move so is it going to be going off all the time when he is sleeping?


Answer
We have the angelcare system and it gives us peace of mind that is for sure! We have had a few false alarms with the system either from my son moving into the top or bottom corner or his crib or his new habit of sleeping sitting up with his face in his lap! lol I guess it doesn't monitor his breathing through his butt surprise surprise! Even with a few false alarms it was the best investment I ever got! I would rather a false alarm where I check on him then the alternative of him not breathing! I would highly suggest getting one especially if you have high anxiety about SIDS! My son is almost 10 months and I still rely on it!

will baby-movement-monitors prevent cot death?




Amiy V





Answer
There are no guarantees . . . but every little bit of extra protection helps and is worth it - especially if you sleep just a little bit better in those early months.

We got the BebeSounds Monitor with the movement sensor pad for our twins - there was one false alarm - but otherwise it has been great.

Best wishes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: crib movement sensors?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment