Saturday, June 21, 2014

When will tmobile come out with the iPhone?




sockssoxs1


I have seen articles and reports that T-Mobile will carry apple products in the new year (2013). When can I expect to see the iphone 5 on T-Mobiles network?

thanks



Answer
I let my friend (coworker) who owns an iPhone 5 use my Note 2 just to compare, and showed him how to use it.

I then asked him why people prefer iPhone 5 over the customization that Android gives. He had no answer to that (he did attempt to say that the iPhone was simpler to use, and I described that the it was true that even babies could use the iPhone, but the Android only takes a day to customize to ones wants and needs), just that he never knew Android had gotten so good. He then offered to trade me his iPhone 5 and a gaming screen he had previously used for his triple monitor setup. I stoutly declined.

This sounds like I'm just trying to spite you because even if the events that I have just tried to describe are false (and they are not), they are impolite.

So I won't educate you on the benefits of the Note 2, and Android as an OS, and why I'm not here to start a war, but merely to inform you that iPhone is definitely starting to fall off as a feature full phone every generation. Every generation, the iPhone is declining. I won't speak of it anymore, and just try answering your question without killing myself over how much a tech geek like me needs to tell you how much better Android is. All you have to do is research and use google anyway if you wanted to know, right?

So about iPhone on T-mobile. You probably won't be seeing the iPhone 5 likely appear in next month. After that, they will be very eager to get the iPhone 5 if they truly are considering offering the iPhone 5 (they already offer the Galaxy Note 2, though... OOPS what am I saying?!?!). So around 3-4 months? Yep very likely.

But don't buy a phone on a contract. You will end up paying more. Do you wonder why contracts lock you in and lower the price on phones? It's not really because they want you to stay (well yes they do), but that they gain a better profit anyway. They lock you into a plan that is very bad compared to prepaid plans so every month you will be shelling out tons more money for tons less service. Let's say you pay $90 every month for the same service you get at $49... There you go. 2 year contract = 12+12 = 24 x 40 = 960. You will be shelling out an extra $960 along with the small fee you payed with the phone when you signed your contract ($200 maybe?).

See, I'm just trying to educate you on what choice you should take: prepaid.

Prepaid? Look at Straight Talk, Solavei, T-mobile Prepaid (hidden because they like you using contracts), there are many great options. Check them out.

Turtle Beach Tango Issue with bluetooth?




Q.


sooo, early this year i bought the Tangos because my old headset was destroyed by my own stupidity.... anyway, now whenever I try to talk in them it you can barely understand me because it comes out in a static sort of sound. The Tangos are new (as i bought them, so 3-5 months old), they've always have worked before today, I have tried "turning it on and off again", I looked at the TB website but their were no listings for this problem, the audio for games and such works fine, I can hear people, I tried to get dust out of the detachable mic part, I think somethings broken but I don't know what part specifically to replace. I figure/hope that the local community here that has a turtle beach or something knows. no other problems, just static when ever my bluetooth is on for it. NOTE: it might have something to due with internet connection as that seems to be going weird lately, due to too many devices on the internet at one time.


Answer
Same here; got tired of the blue masking tape holding my DPX-21's together. The EFT's are a major league upgrade and world of difference.

First, don't discount the obvious; make sure your Chat button settings are on Chat 1 or Chat Main (left earpiece). If that's good, then try flashing the firmware with the latest version (even if you're using the current one). If you've never updated, now's the time.

Make sure the cables on the transmitter are secured properly also.

The mikes on the EFT's are pretty hard to screw up, so I'd be looking at a firmware, software, or setting fix. If you haven't yet downloaded the firmware update, here's what you need to do:

1. Create a TB Community account:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/community/preset-community

2. Download and install the Tango Advanced Sound Editor and User Guide:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/assets/presets/tools/ASE_20130314.zip

http://www.turtlebeach.com/assets/presets/tools/ASE_UserGuide_2013_FINAL.pdf

3. Once installed, connect your EFT headset using the USB data cable (NOT the long power cable; they're marked), then start up the ASE program.

4. Click the âCheck for Firmware Updatesâ button and let it do its thing. The procedure is on page 6 of the ASE user guide.

Lastly, you can't rule out RF interference either. Make sure you haven't added any new electronics near the transmitter unit that can cause RFI; new cordless phone base, microwave (if you're a hardcore gamer), baby monitor, etc. Even a new Router; if you've installed a new Router or bridge, you may need to adjust the Channel frequency band to a higher offset frequency above 2.4ghz, which is what the BT frequency is. Remember, anything that can generate RFI will interfere with a BT transmission.

Worst case, call TB support - they're pretty good about taking care of customers who buy their high-end units. Did you get the freebie TB earbuds a couple of months ago as a bonus?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When will tmobile come out with the iPhone?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment