Wednesday, June 18, 2014

How can I have a twin babies? boy and girl or both boys?




Cheran C


I plan to have twin babies. help me guys


Answer
Do you have kids now? How do you know you want twins? Especially if you don't already have at least one child, twins are a lot of work. Their are more risks associated with multiple births, both for the mother and the babies. Multiples can deliver earlier, sometimes much earlier than normal......which can come with it's own set of problems. What would you do if something happened in your pregnancy and you ended up with one or both babies having a serious medical problem, or a developmental disability, or any other number of issues that can arise? Are you prepared to deal with that? Or are you thinking twins are cute and you can dress them alike and give them cutesy ryhming names? Most people who think they want twins are thinking things like that, they aren't thinking....oh, I really want a baby who is born early and has to be on a respirator for three weeks, or oh, I really want to be on bedrest for four months, or I really want to have babies that are born wayyy too early due to complications and have developmental delays as a result. That isn't something you want.

I have twins, they were born early, they have a whole stack of medical issues, I had multiple complications during my pregnancy.....the last six weeks of my pregnancy I was at the doctors office three to four times a week for monitoring. There was enough people at my delivery to put together both sides of a sports team. I spent more time at the doctors when they were babies than I did with my own family. Having twins was risky, both for me and for them. It doesn't always work out for the best. With today's medical advances it has become more and more common, but there are still a lot of risks. Are you willing to knowingly put yourself and your babies at risk, so you can say you have twins?

Baby shopping list?????




Having tri


Baby shopping list????
My Girlfriend Is 16 years old and I am 17 years old and We have a 3 year old and a baby that is 4 months old. About 2 months ago we found out we are going to have twins. Back when we were 13 years old we did stupid stuff. We live with my parents my 6 younger sisters and my baby sister which Is 3 months old. We have taken parenting classes. I work a full time job and a two part time jobs. I just finish high school in December. I took a test and passed it. It let me graduate earlier. I started taking online classes. She is in school but right now she has tutors coming to our house. So she can stay home.
My parents are supportive they love me my girl friend and there grandchildren. To be honest being a father has made me a better person. I am taking care of my kids and girlfriend. I have insurance for my kids and my girlfriend and I feed them.
I am nervous and I am happy about having twins. I love being a dad. I know I can afford another it. I donât waste money.
My girlfriend loves being a mom I love being a dad. She is a good mom. My GF is excited about having twins. I am excited do. Our kids are healthy. We put our kids needs first. I am taking care of my kids they are happy and healthy. We love being parents. Yes we are young.
We did have a baby shower. Instead of people buying stuff for us we told them to give us money. Right now my parents, my 6 younger sisters, My girl friend, my 2 children and I are in a hotel. We been in a hotel for 3 months. My parents were building a house and It got delayed. Today it will be finished. It is a big house So we are

Also tomorrow My girl friend and I are going to the store and buy baby stuff, We were planning to do it today but we got busy So we are going to by extra stuff. We do not get any help for the government or my parents. It is my job to get stuff for my kids.

Here is our list. My girl friend made it. I know it is a lot. Some of it will go to my baby sister. I know people

10 packs of newborn diapers,
100 packs all different sizes diapers
3 diaper bags,
5 diaper pails
60 containers of baby wipes,
30 bottles of diaper rash ointment,
30 bottles baby powder
100 baby bottles
2 bottle dry rack
4 swing
2 bouncer
2 sling
2 soft carrier
2 stroller
2 high chairs
8 infant car seat ( 2 for each car) so we want have to move the car sets.
2 exerciser
4 changing table
40 door knob locks
100 soft corner protectors
100 electrical outlet covers
40 baby gates
15 baby monitors
10 pacifiers
50 baby blankets
4 crib mattress,
8 crib sheets,
lots of bumpers
4 bassinet,
4 cribs
4 play pens
1 play yard.
10 baby hooded towels,
2000 washcloths for 20 dollars/
100 bibs
2 Plastic Spill mats for around highchair.
40 Plastic bowls
40 Plastic sip cups
40 Rubber tipped baby spoons
also
4 Toilet seat latches
3 Stove & Oven guards_
50 Cabinet & drawer latches
Baby Tub_
Tub seat (when baby outgrows baby tub)_
Slip resistant bath tub mats_
Tub spout cover
6 dressers ( clothes, storage, etc..)

lots and lots and lots of
sleepwear, wearable blanket sleeper
daytime outfits
baby hat
one piece outfits, undershirts
jacket, sweater
soft shoes & socks
Receiving blankets


Do I need anything else. I want to get anything that I will need for a while tomorrow. I have the money for it. I talk to some stores that are giving me good deals. My one uncle runs a store he is going to give me great deals. One of my aunts also runs a store and she is going to give me great deals.

Anything else?



Answer
Goodness.
Did you really have to post this question multiple times?
I don't think anyone else thinks this joke is funny.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I have a twin babies? boy and girl or both boys?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment