Friday, August 2, 2013

Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?

best baby monitor iphone
 on Best Baby Monitor With Camera & iphone, ipad & Android App For Wifi
best baby monitor iphone image



Steph


I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol


Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working

is there a spy camera that i can access with my iphone?




workingman


I'm looking for a relatively low cost hidden spy camera that I access from my smartphone?


Answer
yes, yes there is

they sell them as baby monitors

quite cheap too

no idea the name

try google .. baby monitor iphone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment